About Life in Balance Acupuncture (Brodie Welch, L.Ac.)
You want to feel better. I'd love to help.
I've been helping people trade stress and pain for ease and vitality since founding Life in Balance Acupuncture in downtown Corvallis in 2003.
I tend to have success with issues like:
- Back and neck pain, sciatica, neuralgia
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Tiredness, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune conditions, fibromyalgia
- Knee, shoulder, wrist, or any other joint pain, arthritis
- Hot flashes, night sweats, PMS, painful periods, heavy bleeding
- Headaches, migraines
- Sleep problems
- Digestive issues: bloating, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, GERD
- Recovery from surgery
- Psycho-emotional re-patterning
- Respiratory issues: asthma, allergies
- Conditions where other forms of medicine havent helped
Acupuncture is the most effective treatment available for many kinds of pain.
It works by helping the body heal itself.
Acupuncture sends messages to your body to reduce inflammation, restore muscle and joint function, and increase range of motion and strength.
It releases powerful endorphins and regulates the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, helping us shift out of fight-flight-freeze mode and back into rest-and-digest mode. When that happens, hormones can come back into balance. We feel relaxed and at ease, and the body can heal.
A handful of sessions could make a big difference. A dozen could be life-changing.
Well draft a personalized plan of care that could include: acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, lifestyle and diet counseling, cupping and gua sha, breathing, qi gong, and/or meditation.
Call us at (541) 757-4868.
- In treating you like Id treat a member of my own family
- That a healthy society affirms equality and celebrates the dignity of all humans, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, or religious beliefs.
- That Im doing my job when you dont need to come back for treatment
- That my first job is to listen to you with compassion
- That no one knows your body better than you, so I take you and your intuition seriously
- What you do in your daily life will have a profound effect on whether or not you get better, so Ill strategize with you about ways you can help yourself
- In treating both the symptoms that brought you here as well as the root cause
Ready to feel better? Give us a call at 541 757-4868 and we'll set you up with an initial series of visits. To learn more, visit https://brodiewelch.com/clinic
About Your Practitioner
Brodie Welch, L.Ac., M.S.O.M. is a Licensed Acupuncturist, board-certified herbalist, and holistic health educator at the confluence of health and personal evolution.
Brodie synthesizes ancient biohacking techniques from Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and yoga with the latest research in neuroscience, functional medicine, and habit change. A lifelong student of consciousness, Brodie has been practicing meditation, yoga, and qi gong for over twenty years and holds teaching certifications in each of these disciplines.
Shes the creator and host of A Healthy Curiosity:a top-rated podcast that explores what it takes to be well in a busy world with self-care strategies from Chinese Medicine and beyond.
Her transformational program Level Up Your Life turns ancient metaphysical teachings into practical self-care strategies to help self-aware, high-achieving women break out of the cycle of stress, overwhelm, and self-sabotage so they can enjoy their lives, live into their potential, and create unshakable confidence. Learn more at https://brodiewelch.com.