Community Action Program, Inc. of Western Indiana
2985 Industrial Blvd
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Contact via Email
Text the word: CAPWI To: 72727
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationM-F: 8am-4:30pm
A Community Action Agency carries out its mission through a variety of means including:
1. Community-wide assessments of needs and strengths
2. Comprehensive anti-poverty plans and strategies
3. Provision of a broad range of direct services
4. Mobilization of financial and non-financial resources
5. Advocacy on behalf of low-income people
6. Partnerships with other community-based organizations to eliminate poverty
CAP of Western Indiana believes in the value, dignity, and worth of all people. Our goal is to help people help themselves. We are committed to providing quality services and products in an atmosphere of open and honest communication. We will remain collaborative, competitive, vital, and proactive in shaping our future.
The CAP works as a team to provide these high quality and efficient services. We value each other and work to address our needs. We encourage continuous learning by providing challenging opportunities for personal and professional development. We are actively involved with the greater community, working in partnership with other members of the community to achieve our mission.