Abilities Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 808
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Text the word: ABILITIESSERVICES To: 72727
Hours of OperationMon-Fri: 8am-4:30pm
ABILITIES SERVICES IS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION AND DISABILITY CENTER THAT IS:
- Constantly adapting, evolving, and growing to meet the changing needs of families.
- Proud to reach over 230 families each year, while providing a full range of disability services from companion care for the elderly to employment, training, and day services for disabled adults.
- Committed to advocacy in many forms, in order to raise awareness, open doors and increase opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Committed to inclusion and mainstreaming consumers as much as possible in the Crawfordsville, Frankfort and Lafayette communities, so that they are “seen and heard” as everyday friends, neighbors, and citizens.
- An active member of the Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (INARF) and the Chamber of Commerce of Clinton, Montgomery and Tippecanoe Counties.