Cresco Bank and Trust
126 2nd Ave SE
Cresco, IA 52136
Going Green Commitments
- Energy efficiency & renewable energy loans available. Energy Star Rated Building includes geo-thermal and solar array on roof. Eco-friendly products/practices.
Hours of OperationFull Service Main Bank, Drive-thru & ATM
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday - by appt.
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am – Noon
Because we are not owned by outside investors who are typically interested in next quarters’ earnings, we are able to think differently. The bank is owned by the Grimstad family and its employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan so the decisions we make are long-term in nature. There is no need to focus on short-term earnings because the bank is not for sale. We believe that by treating our customers and employees fairly and with the respect they deserve, the bank will prosper in the long run.
We understand that we must provide excellent service, convenience, competitive pricing and services to maintain customer relationships. We make every effort to do this, while also doing our part to help the community prosper. Our bank, directors, officers, and employee-owners are committed to giving back to the community by offering time, talent, and resources to many worthy causes.
Our goal is to add value to our client relationships by identifying their needs and then helping them reach their goals.
We'll Impress YouCresco Bank & Trust Co., named among the top one-percent most extraordinary banks in the United States of America by The Institute of Extraordinary BankingTM.
Mission StatementOur Vision
To take care of our customers for life
- We do the right thing
- We are family and employee-owned
- We encourage life-long learning
- We have fun and celebrate successes
- We are innovative and long-term thinkers
- We provide leadership in our industry and community
- We are good to mother earth