Masonry Technology Inc.
24235 Electric Street
PO Box 214
Cresco, IA 52136
Text the word: MTI To: 72727
Going Green Commitments
- MTI's Commitment to the Environment
- At Masonry Technology Inc., we recognize the challenges we collectively face in protecting and improving the world we share. Environmental consciousness creates a better world for us all to share. At MTI, environmental consciousness creates a quality product as well. That's how we do business.
- Over 96% recycled contentTo preserve scarce natural resources and minimize our impact on the environment, we actively seek to incorporate recycled content in our products while still delivering the industry-leading performance for which MTI is renowned. Our focus on this outcome is reflected throughout the lifecycle of our products:
- Recycled Content - MTI's rainscreen drainage plane systems are made from a minimum of 96% post-industrial recycled material - the highest recycled content of any rainscreen drainage plane product on the market! Our black plastic products are 100% recycled content.
- Recyclable - MTI’s drainage plane & weep products can simply be recycled.
- Minimal manufacturing waste - MTI’s advanced manufacturing process has a material yield percentage of over 99.8%, minimizing costs for our customers. What’s more, we recycle the minimal 0.2% manufacturing waste, keeping it out of the landfill.
- Sustainable Building with Water Managed Walls
- Lower environmental impact means designing and constructing buildings that will last. MTI's systems-based approach to moisture management recognizes that wall assemblies perform well when the components work together. Our rainscreens, weeps, and basement moisture management products are designed to keep your walls dry, strong, and in-service for the long-haul.
Hours of OperationMonday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday
KEEP IT DRY WITH MTI
MTI – Masonry Technology, Inc. has been an industry-leading manufacturer of building envelope moisture management solutions for residential and commercial applications for over 30 years. Its proprietary products are designed, engineered, and manufactured by founder John Koester, an expert with over 40 years of masonry experience. They are extensively tested and field-proven.
MTI’s above-grade products include rainscreen drainage planes/drainage mats and weeps that feature MTI’s exclusive "True Channel" technology, delivering unmatched moisture removal capability. MTI’s proven basement moisture management products have been installed in thousands of homes, eliminating wet basement problems and providing a healthier living environment.