Hutchinson Family Farm Campground
2299 Scenic River Road
Decorah, IA 52101
Text the word: HUTCHINSONFFC To: 72727
Fundraisers We Support
- Ronald McDonald House of Iowa City
- Green Intiative of Winn. County
- Winn County Conservation Assoc.
- American Quarter Horse Assoc.
Going Green Commitments
- We strongly encourage taking the least possible supplies on the river, no glass, and every canoe/kayak is supplied with recyleable garbage bags. Recyleing bins are offered. Rain water system supply water to the cabin and restroom.
Hours of OperationWe are open 24/7 during the camping/hunting season, April through December
Hutchinson Family Farm Campground/B&B offers a unique, family orientated facility which includes an on-site canoe/kayak rental, large riverside campsites, electrical hookups, and an Amish built rental cabin. We cater to families/youth groups.
Located only 10 minutes from Decorah and Luther College we are close enough for a quick run for supplies. We are a working cattle/quarter horse farm and our free farm tours are a popular family activity, along with the newborn colts which graze in the field next to the campground.
The best small bass fishing on the Upper Iowa River is found on the banks of our campground and hunters(dogs welcome)are frequent customers in the fall and spring. For updates and specials see us on Facebook.