Decorah Parks & Recreation
400 Claiborne Drive - PO Box 513
Decorah, IA 52101
- parks - city prairie - fishing areas
- road biking - 11 mile paved trail loop
- mountain biking - 20 miles of trails
- city softball diamonds - tennis courts
- ice skating rink - x-country ski trails
- athletic fields - outdoor basketball cts
- swimming pool - waterslides
- municipal campground
- community garden plots
- recreation activities year-round
Hours of OperationMonday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Decorah Parks and Recreation is responsible for overseeing nearly 664 acres of land, which encompasses 23 parks and recreational areas, including a municipal swimming pool and campground, 20 miles of off-road trails, and segments of the 11 mile paved Trout Run Trail.
Decorah Parks and Recreation takes great pride in providing quality parks, facilities, and year-round recreation programs for people of all ages, abilities and income levels.
Mission Statement: To preserve, develop and maintain a parks and recreation system that enriches the quality of life for all residents, visitors and future generations.
For more information go to http://parks.decorahia.org
#1: Pulpit Rock in Will Baker Park
#2: Dunning's Spring Park Waterfall
#3: Phelps Park Gazebo and Trail