About FFT Helping Others
FFT Helping Others is a grassroots advocacy 501C3 non-profit organization to aid families and individuals in Volusia County and surrounding areas that advocate, give resources, and provide counseling services for domestic violence, human, sex, and labor trafficking, including spreading awareness of military, domestic violence, child abuse, and teen dating violence.
- Referral to housing programs and community aid services assistance for women and children affected & inflicted by the issues of Domestic Violence and trafficking issues
- Continued efforts with other agencies to transport women across Volusia County and partnered with state law enforcement and community leaders.
- Food aid, action, and support to those suffering from homelessness due to these issues and the like.
- Book bag & Christmas programs for disparity communities and those in need.
- Aid to our Latino and minority communities requires advocacy and assistance, especially with translators, social services, and judicial advocacy.
- Aid in hurricane actions and disaster relief actions.
- ? Education and awareness of human trafficking, Teen Dating Violence, Bullying, Domestic Violence, and other violent issues affect our communities, teens, children, and veterans.
- Help in legislation reform for Domestic Violence
- Through mental health assistance, aid in mental health and ensure a better quality of life.