Joon Kang D.C.
931 Buena Vista St. Suite 303
Duarte, CA 91010
Text the word: BETHESDACLINIC To: 72727
- General Health & Nutrition
- Wellness & Physical Exam
- Active Release Technique
- Kinesio Taping
- Rehabilitation & Physiotherpy
- Deep Muscle Stimulation
- Flexion Distraction
- TMJ & Headache
- Personal Injury Cases
- Disc Injuries, Sciatica, Radiculopathy
Hours of OperationHours:
Call/E-Mail us for off hour appointments
Monday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 12:00pm – 5:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday 12:00pm – 5:30pm
Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday Appointment Only
We believe in the integrative approach to chiropractic where we emphasize improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness first with chiropractic care. People are recognizing the benefit of chiropractic services adjunct to traditional Western medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctors, team, and our wellness network dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives.
- Trained at the VA (Veterans' Administration) - Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center
- Internship at USC (University of Southern California) Engemann Center
- Internship with the USA Fensing Sports Medicine
- Participates on annual medical mission trips to South America ( Mexico + Bolivia)
- Former physical therapy aide at Arcadia Physical Therapy and Bell Physical Therapy under Physiotherapy Associates.
- Former David Baltimore Lab research assistant (neuroscience) at Caltech
- Married with two children and wife.
- Enjoys classical music concerts, playing the piano, and anything basketball
Steven Fleek, DC
- third generation chiropractor
- received his bachelors of science from Northern Kentucky University (psychology)
- Doctorate of chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences
- certified in Functional Movement Screenings.
- Specializes in diversified technique, SOT and Gonstead technique.
- Active member of the American Chiropractic Association