Graeagle Lions Club
PO Box 1045
Graeagle, CA 96103
Contact via Email
Text the word: GRAEAGLELIONS To: 21777
Visit our Website
- Lions Club International
- Vision Care
- Local High School Scholarships
- Horses Unlimited
- Frazier Falls Trail and Bench Service
- Dance at the Corner Barn - 4th of July
- Eureka State Park - Gold Discovery Days
- Eastern Plumas Chamber of Commerce
- EPCAN (Food Bank)
- Highway 89 Cleanup
Fundraisers We Support
- Local Schools, food banks, Relay for Life, therapy horses for disabled children,Summer camps,Trail and bench maintenance at Frazier Falls,Highway clean up in Clio. Fourth of July Dance at the barn in Graeagle. Portola Railroad Days. Dining card for Local restaurants.
Hours of OperationMeetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month,
8:30AM breakfast, followed by meeting at 9:00AM.
April thru November at:
Calpine Elks Lodge
71292 Hwy 70, Portola, CA.
About UsThe Graeagle Lions Club is a group of enthusiastic men and women who believe and enjoy giving back to the Eastern Plumas community. Club membership enables us to meet new people, build lasting friendships and share the satisfaction of working together to support our community. The funds we raise at our local events stay here to support a variety of community based services and projects.
We are always looking for new members to join us in serving Eastern Plumas County.
More minds and hands mean more projects and expanded services.
If you would like to meet some new folks, put your energy and skills to good use and contribute to EPC communities, please contact our Membership Chairman, Tom Cooley, at our email address; email@example.com. We meet on the first Wednesday of each month at the Calpine Elks Lodge, 71292 Highway 70, Portola, CA at 8:30AM for breakfast, meeting begins at 9:00AM.