2116 Greenhorn Ranch Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Text the word: GREENHORN To: 72727
- Horseback rides for ages 6 and up
- Outdoor recreational activities
- Full service saloon open year round
- Business/Corporate retreats/meetings
- Weddings/vow renewals
- Birthday/anniversary parties
- Family vacations, reunions
- Youth retreats, camps, 4-H, FFA etc
- Leadership, couples, team building class
- Equine Guided Education Courses
Fundraisers We Support
- Feather River College Rodeo
- Lost Sierra Chamber of Commerce
Going Green Commitments
- We work to preserve and help our property
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Worm farm for fertilization and fishing
- Community Garden
- Grey Water System
Hours of Operation7 days a week, from sun up to sun down and sometimes in between!
Greenhorn Ranch is a dude ranch tucked away in the mountains of Northern California’s remote Plumas County. Here history is alive and well. Cowboys and wranglers work with our 60-head herd of horses to ensure they’re healthy and trail worthy. Service is in their blood. Our ranch hands teach horse back riding lessons and guide guests on twice daily trail rides across our 600+-acre property. Our signature whiskey bar is the ideal place to get to know ranch life as it used to be. Connect with modern day wranglers and get a taste of real cowboy living here.
Welcome to your 600 acre playground. Horseback is our preferred mode of transportation and we want to show you why. Our wranglers are artists from decades past. They are real deal cowboys in the flesh. We love them and so will you. You can trust them to get you comfortable on horseback. They will show you what roping is, teach you to communicate with your horse, and guide you on gorgeous trail rides to stunning views. When the day is done, they’ll teach you rodeo games and tell tales from decades on trail.
Many more miles of trails await hikers and mountain bikers of every experience level and our fully stocked ponds have made many fishermen and fisherwomen. When you’re not chasing peaks, you can cut a rug or take a dip in the heated pool. Tired yet? Keep up or retreat to your private cabin and stare at the stars. Build your adventure as you like.