Lake Davis Resort, Cabins & Motel
7582 Buckbrush Dr.
Portola, CA 96122
Text the word: LDAVISRESORT To: 72727
- Cozy Rustic Cabins and Motel Units
- Peace, quiet,fishing, hiking and biking
- Walking Distance to the Lake & Trails
- Bar B Q's available upon request
- OnSite:Horseshoes/Basket Ball Hoop
- J & J Grizzly store across the street
- Six miles from Portola
Fundraisers We Support
- Snowmobile Poker Run
- Fishing Derby's (adults-children)
- All local fundraisers and community activities welcome!!
Going Green Commitments
- Energy efficient lighting
- Energy efficient appliances
- Energy efficient heating and cooling systems
Hours of OperationFor rates and reservations please call 530-832-1060. Since we are a family operation, and live on site we can get back to you throughout the day and evening. Please leave a message if we don't answer or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
�Our crew is still talking about how great it was to stay there�
We invite you to be our guest in a premier recreation area, away from the busyness of your daily life. Relaxation is key here in our comfortable rooms or cabins.
The Lake Davis Resort, began in the early 90's with the building of four cabins by the Olson Family, a motel was begun in 2001 and finished in 2018 unit by unit.The Mann Family purchased the resort in October 2020 and we hope to continue to offer the great hospitality that Tony and Sylvia did.
We currently have 5 motel rooms available, with comfortable beds for 3 or 4 guests, supplied with mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. Private bath. We also have a motel suite with full kitchen, two bedrooms and private bath. Our cabins feature full kitchens, two one bedroom cabins and one two bedroom cabin are currently available with a two night minimum stay.
We offer all the basics you would expect for your stay. We have a few additional items available if you forgot anything.
We hope to see you soon at Lake Davis Resort.