348 Bear Run
Clio, CA 96106
Text the word: RESORT To: 72727
- Dragon Golf Course Frank Lloyd Wright
- Lost Sierra hotel lodging resort
- Frank Lloyd Wright Bar & Grill Clubhouse
- Frank Lloyd Wright clubhouse restaurant
- Nakoma lodge hotel wedding Lost Sierra
- Spa at Nakoma spa treatment massage
- Nakoma real estate home sites home lots
- Nakoma weddings receptions clubhouse
- Meetings groups retreats Lost Sierra
Fundraisers We Support
- All fundraisers welcome and we try to support the community as much as we can
Going Green Commitments
- Nakoma Resort recycles all waste products.
- We use energy efficent lighting and are moving towards using all energy-efficent appliances.
Hours of OperationCall anytime to make an appointment or schedule a tee time
Inside 360 Tours
Nakoma Gold Resort, Wigwam Room; Dining | Clio, California Eastern Plumas Chamber of Commerce www.nakomaresort.com Text RESORT to 72727 to learn more! - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Discover Adventure…Live Elevated
A hidden gem in the Lost Sierra, Nakoma Resort is situated less than an hour drive from both Truckee-Tahoe and Reno. Nakoma is surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada with dozens of alpine lakes and the wild-&-scenic Middle Fork of the Feather River at our doorstep.
Guests in the mountain-modern, 42-room Lodge at Nakoma have exclusive access to Altitude, our sparkling family center featuring heated pool, hot tub, climbing wall, fitness center, game rooms, theater, Bistro + Bar and more.
We invite everyone to discover the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright in our Wigwam Restaurant, or play the friendlier Dragon golf course with breathtaking mountain views from every tee.
Guests have easy access to an abundance of mountain biking, lake and river fishing, hiking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing and snow shoeing.
Discover Legendary…Live Elevated
Perched above the Middle Fork of the Feather River, Nakoma continues to upgrade the Dragon Golf Course with the removal of select trees, bunkers, softening of greens and other improvements to enhance your day on the greens. The Dragon is a true mountain course boasting stunning views from every tee box complemented by Robin Nelson's design that now delivers more fair and fun play for all ability levels.
Abundant recreation surrounds you
- Championship golf courses
- Undiscovered hiking trails
- Uncrowded national forests and state park
- World-class trout fishing
- Epic gravel & road cycling + mountain biking
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Horseback riding
- The world’s largest diesel train museum
- Pacific Crest Trail nearby