348 Bear Run
Clio, CA 96106
Text the word: RESORT To: 72727
- Bar & Grill
- Mens and Womens clubs
Fundraisers We Support
- All fundraisers welcome and we try to support the community as much as we can
Going Green Commitments
- We at Nakoma Golf Resort recycle all waste products.
- We use energy efficent lighting and are moving towards using all energy efficent appliances.
Hours of OperationCall anytime to make an appointment or schedule a tee time
Inside 360 Tours
Nakoma Gold Resort, Wigwam Room; Dining | Clio, California Eastern Plumas Chamber of Commerce www.nakomaresort.com Text RESORT to 72727 to learn more! - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Discover Adventure…Live Elevated
A hidden gem in the Lost Sierra, the Nakoma Resort is situated less than an hour drive northwest from Truckee/Lake Tahoe and a similar distance from Reno. It is surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada, nearly 50 alpine lakes, and the scenic Feather River.
In addition to superlative golf, owners have easy access to an abundance of lake, river and stream fishing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, and a year-round calendar of festivals and special events. Superlative downhill skiing awaits at Northstar, one of Lake Tahoe’s pre-eminent ski destinations just 45 minutes away. Peace, tranquility, recreation, and adventure satisfy during every Nakoma season.
Discover Legendary…Live Elevated
Perched above the wild and scenic Feather River, the Dragon Golf Course is a true mountain course boasting stunning views from every tee box. Keeping an eye on the ball is a challenge in such an exquisite natural environment. The dramatic mountain vistas are perfectly complemented by the Robin Nelson designed championship course that accommodates all ability levels.
Abundant recreation surrounds you
- Championship golf courses
- Undiscovered hiking trails
- Uncrowded state and national parks
- World-class trout fishing
- Epic cycling and mountain biking
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Horseback riding
- The world’s largest diesel train museum
- Pacific Crest Trail nearby