Clio's Rivers Edge RV Park
Jim & Julia Foug, Owners
3754 Hwy 89
Clio, CA 96106-0111
Contact via Email
Text the word: RiversEdgeRVPark To: 72727
Visit our Website
- RV Camping
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Watching
Going Green Commitments
- We recycle aluminum, glass, plastic, paper & cardboard but we also provide recycle bins for our guests.
- We conserve energy by having our lights in the park either on timers and/or sensors.
- Watering of planters and trees is done on timers and during the cool part of the day.
- Paper products such as paper towels used in the bathrooms are made from recycled paper.
- We recycle ink cartridges.
- Oil used for equipment is recycled.
- With more and more electric cars we offer 50 amp service for electric car charging (fee applies for this service).
Inside 360 Tours
Clio's Rivers Edge RV Park | Clio, CA Campsites along the river Eastern Plumas Chamber of Commerce www.riversedgervpark.net Text CLIORV to 72727 to learn more! - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Clio’s Rivers Edge has been creating memories for people of all ages Come visit our Park, enjoy Nature’s Splendor, and make your own memories.
Our park is located in the town of Clio just 2.5 miles south of Historic Graeagle California. We are within the Plumas National forest sitting on the western edge of the Tahoe National Forest. This area is a perfect destination for active RVing families and individuals or those seeking a relaxing getaway.
Our mild day time spring temperatures are perfect for hiking while viewing the incredible spring time wildflowers. Come summer time the day time temperatures average between 75 - 85 degrees with some days getting as warm as 95 degrees and night time temperatures in the mid 40’s. Bring layered clothing for hiking as the mornings can start off cool, with the afternoons warming up. Autumn brings crisp morning temperatures with beautiful afternoon sun.
Our park is one of only 32 to receive the 2016 Best Rated Park Award out of 16,000 U.S. campgrounds by maintaining an overall Grade A experience for our campers.
We offer 10% off our daily rate for active or retired peace officers, fire fighters and military personnel who served our country at anytime. Thank you for your service!
Your four legged companions will enjoy our dog park and special treats. Our RV Escort Service makes your approach convenient and easy.
100 lakes, 1000 miles of fishing streams, seven outstanding golf courses, ATV rides, hiking, biking, horseback riding, fine dining, quaint gift shops, & much more.