Twenty Mile House
Kevin Gage and Karen Steele
700 Old Cromberg Road
P.O. Box 30001
Cromberg, CA 96103
Going Green Commitments
- Enjoy and serve local,organic and sustainable food.
- Shop locally; Partner with our local community for services and materials.
- Support community programs and local non-profits.
- Reduce – Reuse -Recycle.
- Minimize use of disposable plastics; No plastic shopping bags; No disposable plastic utensil, plates, water bottles; Buy food in bulk.
- Improve water conservation, phase out higher flow sprinkler heads install more drip lines. Increase native plants.
- Use wood collected on site for primary heating source.
- Organic, fair-trade Endangered Species chocolate on arrival.
- Use only environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Use environmentally-friendly amenities in biodegradable and recyclable packaging – move to bulk amenity dispensers in 2012 to cut-down packaging.
- Replace when needed linens, towels, pillows, mattresses with organic products.
- Replace lighting as feasible with low mercury Florescent and LED bulbs.
- Use 100% cruelty free products
- Use recycled paper products for office and marketing materials.
- Practice organic gardening and landscaping.
- Operate our business Carbon Free.
- We strive to reduce our energy consumption and we offset the emissions for what we can not. Carbon offsets produce renewable energy and a wide range of environmentally beneficial project. See carbonfund.org for more information.
Hours of Operation24 Hours A Day
Have Fun, Relax and Celebrate Your Perfect Wedding with Our Personalized All-Inclusive Destination Wedding Packages
Choose the ease of planning your magical wedding day with one of our signatureAll-Inclusive Eco-Wedding packages, and enjoy the BENEFITS of:
- Have planning your dream wedding be relaxed and stress-free.
- A wedding day that runs smoothly while you don’t have to think about a thing - except having fun!
- An absolutely stunning and secluded location for your romantic wedding day.
- Professional and high quality vendors that know what it takes to make your wedding day memorable for you and your guests – delicious organic food, beautiful flowers, fabulous wedding cake and fun music to dance the night away.
- Your first dance as a married couple under a romantic star-filled night sky.
- You and your guests leaving with a smile on your face after spending an unforgettable weekend of celebration and fun on our gorgeous and private estate.
Our signature Eco-Wedding Packages include exclusive use of our charming bed and breakfast inn, cabins, spacious grounds and historic general store. Choose from 3 beautiful ceremony sites – serene forest, riverside or picturesque gardens. Share your special day with friends and family at this unique, idyllic setting that is privately yours andpersonalized for your wedding stay. Stunning natural beauty and vintage architecture provide the backdrop for anunforgettable wedding day.