895 Lundy Rd
Wawarsing, NY 12489
Text the word: LUNDYFARM To: 72727
Hours of OperationAlways Open
Brooklyn restauranteur Irving Lundy purchased 5,405 acres of land in 1920 for his estate. He constructed stone buildings and bridges, horse and cow stables, a chicken coop, and an artesian well. Lundy developed the evergreen landscape, cedar forest, and freshwater pond. The estate was a gathering place for experiencing nature’s high aesthetics, and through an extensive revitalization, that foundation and vision have been maintained.
Guests stay in two distinct houses that feature comfortable common rooms, reading nooks, fireplaces, stone patios, dining rooms, and a game room with a video projector.