Fairfield Economic Development Association
101 North Court
P.O. Box 1388
Fairfield, IA 52556
- real estate
- entrepreneurial services
- home repair assistance
- industrial property development
- tax incentives assistance
- economic development
FEDA, established in 1977, works closely with local community development organizations, financial institutions and businesses, as well as agencies and elected officials in local, county, state and federal government to help facilitate economic growth in Fairfield by providing assistance in locating financing for business and community development projects, grant administration and land development. The non-profit organization is governed by a seven-member Board of Directors.
FEDA is dedicated to providing assistance to entrepreneurs, homeowners and real estate developers in Fairfield. We are a 501(c)6 governed by a 7 member Board of Directors.
Some of the activities and programs that make FEDA the foundation of development in Fairfield are:
- Securing incentive grants for new business and housing construction
- Recruiting new businesses and high-quality jobs to Fairfield
- Developing business and industry parks
- Facilitating financing for business and community projects
- Bringing unused manufacturing facilities back into productivity
- Maintaining an inventory of zoned land for residential and business development
- Low-interest business loans.
- Low-interest home repair loan assistance.
- Tax incentive assistance.