Robert D. Arb, Attorney
Robert D. Arb
809 Meramec Station Road
Valley Park, MO 63088
Visit our Website
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Workers' Compensation Attorney
- Wills and Trust Attorney
- Probate Attorney
- Incorporation Attorney
- Christian Attorney
- Christian Mediation
- Small Business Attorney
- Traffic Attorney
Fundraisers We Support
- Mission Gate Prison Ministry
- Orphans' Assistance and Rescue
- Peacemaker Ministries
Hours of OperationOffice hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Evening appointments upon request.
Robert D. Arb graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law in 1979. He has extensive litigation experience in the areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation, primarily on behalf of the injured person. He is licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois and the Federal Courts. For the last 15 years Mr. Arb has received Martindale Hubbel’s “AV” rating which is based on the opinions of fellow attorneys in the St. Louis area. This rating means that Robert Arb has been acknowledged by his peers as having the highest rating for both integrity and legal ability. In addition to his service as an attorney, Mr. Arb is also a Christian mediator certified by Peacemaker Ministries. Currently there are only approximately 200 certified Peacemaker conciliators in the entire country.
ROBERT ARB’S PRACTICE AREAS
- Personal injury claims including auto accidents with both insured and uninsured drivers, slip and falls, injuries caused by defective products, railroad accidents, airline accidents and wrongful death claims.
- Workers’ compensation claims for all types of injuries occurring on the job.
- Drafting wills and trusts and other estate planning documents.
- Probate Court administration.
- Small business law including the formation of subchapter S corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs), and drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Christian mediation and arbitration of marital, family, business, probate and church/ministry disputes.