About Hotel Greenfield
Hotel Greenfield was built in 1919 and first opened its doors in 1920.
The lobby of the hotel is much as it was almost a century ago.
The lobby tile, woodwork, front desk, brick, staircase, pocket doors, windows, and entrance are all original to the structure.
Hotel Greenfield started out with 15 rooms per floor and one shared bath on each floor.
Rich with history, Hotel Greenfield has been used for a handful of historic events including a bus stop for men going to World War II in the 1940s, an active barber shop in the 1950s and a family-owned Greek restaurant still up-and-running to this day, The Olive Branch.