About Dave Smith Motors
Dave Smith Motors started as a Chevrolet dealership in Idaho's Silver Valley in 1965. In the 1980's Dave Smith started a one-price, hassle free buying* strategy in order to keep the dealership afloat during an economic downturn.
The strategy, based on old-fashioned American values, worked then and continues to work today. People all over America come to Dave Smith Motors for Low, Low, Low Prices and Hassle Free Buying*.
For us it's not just about selling more cars and trucks, it's about integrity. We were the first dealership to adopt a one-price model and one of the first dealerships to go online in the 1990s.
Here are the facts:
- Hassle Free Buying* - Your best deal is given up front, no back and forth negotiation is needed
- Over 50 years in business
- World's Largest Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram Dealer
- World's Largest Ram Truck Dealer
- Largest GM Dealer in the Northwest for 22 years
- Specialty Products - We have one of the first Chrysler Mopar Shops and we offer a wide variety of after market items exclusive to Dave Smith Motors and Dave Smith Motorsport Inc. including Turbo Liner and Pro Performance
- One of the highest ranking dealerships in Customer Satisfaction
- Selection and Availability - At any given time Dave Smith Motors has over 2,000 vehicles in inventory to choose from
Buying a vehicle at Dave Smith Motors is an easy process. We have 8 franchises at our main dealership in Kellogg, Idaho: Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM Trucks, Chevy, GMC, Buick and Cadillac.
In addition to the new brands we offer, we also have quality pre-owned vehicles. Our simplified pricing saves you money, saves you time negotiating and offers peace of mind.
We have a HUGE inventory of new and quality pre-owned vehicles in stock for you to choose from.
Because of our high sales volume and high customer satisfaction we can order vehicles more quickly than other dealerships.
Many of our customers opt to do their paperwork and apply for financing before coming to the dealership to pick up their vehicle. When they arrive their vehicle is ready for them and they are in, out, and on the road quickly.