Irwindale Chamber of Commerce
PO Bx 2307
Irwindale, CA 91706
- Networking Breakfast (monthly)
- Legislative Business Affairs Forum
- Heartbeat for Irwindale
- Fall Forum
- Monthly luncheon
- Grand Opening / Ribbon Cutting Services
- City Information
- Business Referrals
- Business Recognition and Awards
Going Green Commitments
- A big point of interest is our Environmental Committee which holds two annual environmental forums, conducts E-waste events, and publishes information both on their webpage and in the “Green Pages” of the Chamber’s monthly publication. We strive to achieve a safe, clean environment not just by our own conservation efforts, but through the education of the members of our community. It is the mission of the Environmental Committee “to prepare, inform, and advocate, on behalf of the business and residential community, environmental concerns and emergency preparation and response planning.
Hours of OperationMonday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fridays 8 a.m. - noon.
Closed all major holidays
To be the premier Chamber of Commerce, leading the way for others.
It is the mission of the Irwindale Chamber of Commerce to BUILD solid relationships and provide quality services which SUPPORT chamber members and businesses, in order to PROMOTE the economic vitality of our community.
Helping You Achieve Your Business Goals
Our membership consists of business owners, professionals, community leaders and government officials who are dedicated to working together to enhance and im¬prove our community. We assist our members through promotion, education and information important to the success of their businesses. Our activities and committees have been structured to respond to the needs our members.
As the voice for business, we believe the effectiveness and success of the Chamber depends on our credibility and representation of the community’s business interests. With you, we are that much more representative, more credible and more effective.
We are committed to increasing the visibility of the Chamber and its membership through our actions. This will assure a level of respectability and responsibility associated with being affiliated with the Irwindale Chamber of Commerce.
Working Smarter: The Right Tools Produce Better Results
in 2008 we invested in this database and website system that has allowed us to eliminate duplicate databases, streamline procedures and minimize errors. In addition, the system incorporates our website with innovative features on member pages such as photos, video, location mapping and much more. This has increased traffic to the site and resulted in more exposure for our members.
With more than 32 years servicing the business community, our focus is to provide value, visibility, and quality services to our members and the community at large. Our strength is in the quality of our members, volunteers, Board of Directors and staff. If you are not yet part of our tremendous business organization, we invite you to join today.
Joe DiShanni is credited with founding the Irwindale Chamber in 1980. It began with him hosting meetings in his automotive garage and gun shop. The City recognizing the value of the Chamber to the business community offered to provide the Chamber space in the Community Center where we are still located today.
The Chamber is a vibrant organization dedicated to providing quality programs and services to the entire community.