About Moberly Area Community College
MACC provides dynamic and accessible educational opportunities that empower our students and enrich our communities.
In order to anticipate and respond to the changing educational needs of the various communities the college serves, MACC will pursue this mission by providing:
- Educational Programs and Services including college transfer, academic, and career/technical programs, as well as developmental education, continuing education, and other services that prepare students to be successful in the global community. Key to MACC degree programs is a general education component that ensures breadth of knowledge and promotes intellectual inquiry.
- Support Services for Students to facilitate the development of skills needed to achieve their educational, professional, and personal goals. These services include but are not limited to academic advisement, assessment, articulation, career planning and placement, library and learning resources, and financial aid.
- Open Admissions to ensure access to learning opportunities for students regardless of their diverse cultural, socio-economic, or academic background.
- Commitment to Excellence in instruction and service by recruiting and retaining professional faculty and support staff and by providing appropriate facilities, equipment and technology.
- A Collegiate Environment that creates opportunities for student engagement by offering co-curricular activities that enable learning and encourage student success in a safe atmosphere.
- Community Partnerships and Cooperative Efforts with other educational institutions, business and industry, labor, governmental entities, private agencies, civic groups and organizations for educational and cultural development in the College service region. MACC provides opportunities for community participation in social, cultural and intellectual activities.
- Support of Economic Development by offering innovative degree programs, credit and non-credit courses, entrepreneurial and small business services, workforce development activities, funding and partnership options, and the evaluation of opportunities to enhance the economic climate of our region.