About Servpro of Kirksville
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. Servpro of Kirksville is a locally family owned and operated business committed to customer satisfaction. Tony & Jill Felice opened their Servpro franchise, October of 2007. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business.
Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Kirksville.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician