New Member Registration - Maricopa Chamber of Commerce
The Maricopa Chamber requires that members adhere to the Code of Conduct below. Please read it carefully and then check the box that you understand the terms.
As a Member of the City of Maricopa Chamber of Commerce, I/we recognize that membership is a privilege and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members understand and commit to the following membership undertaking.
The code of conduct shall, without limitation, require members to:
1. Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honorably upon the business community.
2. Respect the reputation, profile and status of the City of Maricopa Chamber of Commerce, and represent the Chamber accordingly.
3. Understand support and promote the Vision and Mission of the City of Maricopa Chamber of Commerce and co-operate with fellow members in the application of this Code of Conduct.
4. Whenever reasonably possible, participate in the functions and activities of the Chamber, and promote the enhancement of business growth within City of Maricopa.
5. Observe the highest standards of ethics in rendering services and/or offering products for sale, based on the members’ own knowledge and expertise.
6. Refrain from engaging in any practices prohibited by law or seeking unfair advantage over fellow members.
7. Refrain from publicly disparaging the business practices of fellow members and refrain from condoning or engaging in misrepresentation or unethical practices.
I/we also understand that the failure to adhere to the professional and personal obligations of the City of Maricopa Chamber of Commerce, as outlined above, and defined in the Chamber Bylaws, can result in the termination of my/our membership.