Minidoka County School District #331
310 10th Street
Rupert, ID 83350
Contact via Email
Text the word: MINIDOKACSD331 To: 72727
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationM-F: 8am-5pm
The Minidoka County Joint School District #331 is the 20th largest of Idaho’s 114 school districts, covering 762 square miles in the Southeast region of Idaho and serving the populations of the cities of Paul, Rupert, Heyburn, Acequia, and Minidoka. The District also has students attend from portions of Lincoln, Cassia, Jerome and Blaine Counties. The District educates over 4000 students in preschool through grade 12. The District currently has 8 schools: 4 elementary schools (grades K-5), 2 middle schools (grades 6-8), and 2 high schools (including one alternative Jr/Sr high school).
The District also participates in a regional ARTEC Professional Technical Charter School. The District offers a wide range of programs and services for its students. These include vocational and college preparatory classes. The district is one of the major employers in the county, employing nearly 700 people. About 35% of the jobs require university degrees and certification from the State Board of Education. The other 65% of the positions are classified according to the skills required; classified positions do not generally require university degrees or certification from the State Board of Education.
The Minidoka County School District is dedicated to developing the whole child in an atmosphere of excellence, characterized by mutual respect, shared responsibility for learning, and academic rigor which facilitates success in all aspects of life.