101 Compass Point Dr
St Charles, MO 63301
- Senior Transportation
- Adults with Disabilities Transportation
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunities
Hours of Operation8:30 am to 5:00 pm - Monday through Friday
ITNStCharles, a local non-profit, provides dignified transportation for seniors (65+) and adults with disabilities (21+) residing in St. Charles County. The organization’s mission is to provide a quality service that is affordable and consumer-oriented. ITN service is unique because:
- Service is door-through-door, arm-through-arm service.
- Service is personalized.
- Drivers and volunteers provide the customers with more than just a ride, but also with a friendly hand to help with packages, open doors, and even lend an arm.
- Service is available 24/7.
- Private cars are used, not commercial vans or buses.
- Riders sit in the front seat with the drivers.
- There are no restrictions on trip purpose, frequency or destination in the service area.
- No money is exchanged at the point of service and no tipping is allowed. - Rides can be booked up to 4 p.m. the day prior.
- Trained volunteers deliver 50-60% of our rides reducing our costs.
If you are still driving, make room for one more and volunteer to give a ride.