Living Word Christian School
1145 Tom Ginnever
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationHigh School/Middle School Campus Hours 7:30-3:30pm
Elementary/Preschool Campus Hours 7:45-3:45pm
Serving in St. Charles County
Families from all across St. Charles and St. Louis Counties, in fact, from 41 different area zip codes, covering more than 5 counties, take advantage of the exceptional education available at Living Word Christian School. We have two campuses in St. Peters, MO, a preschool that serves 3 and 4 year olds and an elementary campus that serves Kindergarten through 5th grade. Our middle school, serving 6th through 8th grade, and our high school, serving 9th through 12th grade, are both in one convenient location in O'Fallon, MO, two blocks from the TR Hughes Ballpark where the River City Rascals play their home games.
We believe that God is the source of all truth, and all knowledge stems from Him. God has chosen to reveal Himself through both natural and special revelation. We integrate Christian truth into all courses and activities. Qualified teachers — many with advanced degrees — teach over eighty different classes including languages, computer courses, food sciences, biology, chemistry, physics, and in-house college credit courses for co-enrolled students.
The mission of Living Word Christian School is to assist Christian families in equipping students with a Christ-centered education, empowering them to impact the world for the glory of God.
This summarizes the essential beliefs and teaching position to which Living Word Christian School adheres:
1. We believe the Bible, in its sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
2. We believe in one God—Creator of all things—eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His substitutionary and atoning death, in His resurrection from the dead, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His eventual, personal return to power and glory.
4. We believe in the necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation due to the exceeding sinfulness of humanity; and that individuals are justified by grace through faith solely by the accomplished work of Christ.
5. We believe in the resurrection of those so saved to glorification in heaven and of all others to eternal separation from God.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Christ.