2526 Hwy K
O'Fallon, MO 63368
Visit our Website
- Standard Massages
- Specialty Massages
- LuXe Facials
- VIP Facials
- Full Body Waxing
Hours of OperationOpen 7 Days a Week
Monday-Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
MassageLuXe delivers the highest quality massage, facial and waxing services in an environment that is luxurious and relaxing to all our guests. Listed below are the several different types of massages and facials we offer.
Prenatal: Prenatal massage is becoming increasingly popular with expectant mothers. Massage therapists who are certified in prenatal massage know the proper way to position and support the woman's body during the massage, and how to modify techniques. Must be 14 weeks or more to get a massage.
Swedish: Massage Therapists use long smooth strokes, kneading, and circular movements on superficial layers of muscle.
Deep Tissue: Deep tissue massage targets the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. The massage therapist uses slower strokes or friction techniques across the grain of the muscle.
Specialty Massages:Hot Stone: This massage incorporates heated, smooth stones into a Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage of your choice. This will help to warm and loosen tight muscles and balance energy centers in the body. The massage therapist usually keeps stone placement to a very minimum so it's not too warm for the client’s skin.
Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy massage is massage therapy with the addition of one or more scented plant oils called essential oils to address specific needs.
Reflexology: Although reflexology is sometimes called hand and foot massage, it is more than a simple foot and hand massage. Reflexology involves applying pressure to certain points on the foot that correspond to organs and systems in the body.
Sports: Sports massage is specifically designed for people who are involved in physical activity. The focus is not on relaxation but on preventing and treating injury and enhancing athletic performance. Facilitated stretching is a common technique
Trigger Point: Trigger Point Therapy is a type of massage therapy which examines and treats muscles and muscle attachments in layers. It addresses surface muscles and connective tissues and deeper ligaments and connective tissues.
Standard FacialsSeaweed Facial:
- Express ticket to healthy, clean and vibrant skin
- Utilize the multi-vitamin "liquid gold" for the skin followed by a fresh seaweed mask
- Helps to hydrate, tone, and improve skin clarity
- Deep cleanses and rebalances oily/ combination skin
- Helps to balance oil production while providing anti-oxidant protection
- Reduces breakouts and redness, leaving the skin refreshed, hydrated and purified
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and treats troubled or problematic skin
- Eliminates hyperpigmentation due to sun or aging
- Soothes and brightens skin
Four Layer Facial:
- Premier anti-aging treatment
- Experience layer upon layer of pure, fresh European seaweed to rejuvenate, tone, and help firm the skin dramatically
- Younger looking skin with visibly renewed moisture and an afterglow that lasts
- Formulated to help hypersensitive skin and calm conditions such as rosacea
- Micro Silber is an important antibacterial ingredient found in the Red-Out Facial
- Combined with the rich blend of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids and anti-oxidants in seaweed, this Repechage treatment creates the ideal environment for healthy skin
- Instant trigger to younger looking skin
- Combination of natural marine skin, providing advanced invigorate, lift and firm mature skin, providing advanced skin repair
- Long term benefits to preserve elasticity, improve oxygenation and help promp cell renewal
- Multi-dimensional approach to skin brightening and toning
- Helps brighten and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation due to the sun, acne scars, and hormonal changes while enriching the skin with anti-aging benefits
- Powerful anti-oxidants, natural botanicals and unique seaweed plants work to give skin a glowing, radiant complexion
- The answer for acne at any age
- Cleanses pores purifies and controls existing breakouts while helping to prevent new ones from forming
- Helps reduce oil, while maintaining skin moisture balance
- A synergistic anti-oxidant tea blend soothes inflamed skin, leaving it noticeably healthier and smoother
- Mechanical exfoliation utilizing a diamond tip wand to soften fine lines and wrinkles and helps smooth coarsely textured skin
- Decreases the appearance of scarring, decreases pore size and reduces superficial hyperpigmentation (sun spots)