Igniting Africa (Torchbearer Foundation For Missions, Recon)
Dr. Martin Niboh
- Spiritual Transformation & Character Dev
- Education and Vocational Training
- Renewable Energy (Solar, Hydro & BioGas)
- Business Management and Marketing
- Agriculture ( Crops and Animals)
- Manufacturing ( Detergent, etc)
- Information Technology( Soft & Hardware)
- Food Processing Technology & Packaging
- Leadership Development
Hours of OperationMonday to Friday
9 am to 5pm
We are training and deploying self sufficient Christ like humanitarian entrepreneurs in Africa. This individuals forms teams to create vibrant economies in rural remote poor villages.
First we help the young person to start a business and to start a humanitarian (Missions) project in their villages. The goal is for the business to finance the humanitarian project so that the young person is a financially self sustaining entrepreneur and a humanitarian(missionary)
Second the young person works with his or her village to secure land in which we start a farm and plant school. The goal is for the farm to generate the operating cost for running the school so that the poor children can get tuition free training from school.
We are connecting this business community in Africa with business communities in United States so that two communities can cross pollinate each other through mentoring relationships in which expertise is shared in respective fields.
Areas of activity include but not limited to
1. Spiritual Transformation through the formation of small groups we called Torches, project development and project execution.
3. Renewable Energy
4. Business Management and Marketing
6. Agriculture ( Crops and Animals)
8. Information Technology
9. Leadership Development
10. Food Processing Technology