Primrose School of O'Fallon at Winghaven
7778 Winghaven Blvd
O'Fallon, MO 63368
- A Lesson in Generosity Tripp Halstead
- Three Cheers for Books
- Early Preschool
- After School
Hours of Operation
Business Hours TBA Soon
Check with us for our Holiday Schedule
We Live Our Mission Every Day
Primrose is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. As the Leader in Educational Child Care®, we partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life. Our goal is to help children have fun while building Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®.
To deliver the best and most trusted early childhood education and child care services for families across America.
Integrity – Living with personal and professional honesty
Fairness – Treating others with respect
Social Responsibility – Giving without expecting
Enthusiasm – Serving with passion
The Primrose Experience and Its Four Distinct Elements:
1. Our People and Our Culture create a caring and nurturing environment and build trusted relationships.
- Principles of Service
2. Our Balanced Learning® System supports children’s social-emotional, cognitive, creative, and physical development.
- Balanced Learning curriculum
- Classroom equipment and materials
- Multiple forms of assessment
- Extensive training for teachers
3. Our Standards of Excellence provide quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Internal Service Excellence Assurance (SEA)
- External AdvancED™ Corporation Systems and School Accreditation
4. Our Partnership with Parents establishes a strong connection for the benefit of the children entrusted to our care.
- Parent Orientation
- Parent Communication
- Parent Resources
Primrose provides the right foundation for our children and peace of mind for our parents.