All Membership is Welcome to Participate in our Committees!
Working with your peers to coordinate events, solve problems, engage members and celebrate businesses is a great way to build your network and new relationships.
To Sign Up Contact Kathy Duck: KDuck@OFallonChamber.org
Signature Events Committee
- Objective: to engage current members, attract new members and celebrate business successes through Ribbon Cuttings.
- Meet the second Tuesday of every month from 3:30-4:15pm at the Chamber offices, immediately prior to Business After Hours.
- Objective: to coordinate logistics and details for the O'Fallon Chamber Taste of Vegas Event, Firecracker Run and Golf Tournament.
- Meet the third Wednesday of every month from 3:30 - 4:30pm at the Chamber offices.
Business Education Committee
- Objective: to stay up to date with City, County and State issues effecting businesses and make recommendations to the Board of Directors for direction.
- Meet the third Friday of every month from 11:00 - 12:00pm at The Brass Rail, immediately prior to Lunch & Legislators.
- Objective: coordinate advanced business education events as well as organize best business practice information distribution.
- Meet the second Monday of every month from 3:30 - 4:30pm at the Chamber offices.