Quick Tips for Reopening
1. Update your handbook: now is a great time to update your employee handbook to include work from home guidelines and sick leave policies.
2. Staff appreciation: Did you have staff that offered creative innovations to adapt to the crisis? Is there a place for them moving forward? Maybe a special role or job duty.
3. Support Services: Most staff will still be mentally affected by this crisis, gather some resources they can turn to for their mental wellbeing.
4. Blink Test: If you welcome walk-ins to your business, customers will be more scrupulous about the blink test now. Make sure they feel welcome starting with your parking lot!
5. Customer Communication: Gather feedback from your clients and customers on how you handled the crisis. This is a great time to gather an evaluation and offer better services.