Nebo Media/Villager Magazine
985 Goosenest Dr
Elk Ridge, UT 84651
Phone: (801) 420-0502
Fundraisers We Support
- CHOICE Humanitarian
- American Cancer Society
- Nebo Cares
- Nebo Reads Literacy Program
- Kiwanis Club
Going Green Commitments
- We provide paperless invoicing, contracts, and payment options for our customers. Our magazines are printed on recycled paper. We commit to making as few trips as possible and working with customers via phone and computer when possible.
Hours of Operation
The Villager Story
- Villager Magazine began with one small business struggling to find an effective and affordable way to advertise. When they couldn’t find one, they decided to create it. Out of their frustration came the idea for a small, local advertising publication that would make it affordable for small business owners be very focused and target the specific customers they wanted to reach.
- By mailing ads directly to homes from businesses in their own neighborhoods, Villager created a powerful way to excite people about buying from local business owners.
- From there Villager has grown to 8 zones with a distribution of over 190,000 households. Their local focus and valley wide resources all combine to make Villager your best choice for print advertising.
- Villager’s classy design on thick, glossy paper is made to be saved. Unlike larger magazines, customers don’t have to cut out coupons they want to use and then hope they don’t lose them. Villager fits perfectly in purses, glove boxes, backpacks and more.
The Nebo Media Story
- Nebo Media was born out of our experience as advertisers in Villager Magazine. Our family’s company, Nebo Comfort, has been an advertiser with Villager Magazine for several years.
- As a small business ourselves, we’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t in advertising.
- We can help you develop a well rounded approach to print, social and online advertising.
- We’ve been involved in building and strengthening businesses in South Utah County for years, working with Chamber of Commerces, Kiwanis Club, Women in Business and other organizations to help local business owners in our community.
- So when the opportunity to purchase the South Utah County franchise of Villager Magazine was presented, it was a natural fit.
- We want our clients to have the best advertising experience with us and Villager Magazine. As an advertiser ourselves, we understand how important it is that you get the most effective advertising for every dollar you invest.
- Nebo Media’s mission is to connect advertisers and consumers with the high quality direct-mail print advertising in Villager magazine. We are committed to maintaining strong relationships with our advertisers because their success is our success!
- With our localized distribution allows you as small local businesses owner to reach the customers you need to reach without paying to advertise to thousands of people who will never be your customer. For businesses wanting to widen their reach, our 8 zones offer you discounted rates to reach customers throughout Utah County and beyond.
- With issues every other month, clients can save money by making an annual, six issue commitment with monthly billing. If you also have customers you are trying to reach in other zones, we can help you with discounted rates in those zones as well.