Watson Lake Inn LLC
3155 N State Route 89
Prescott, AZ 86301
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Lodging-rooms with private bath
- Food- breakfast included
- Education-cooking classes
- Food service consulting
- Dinner - Private Events
Fundraisers We Support
- Prescott Farmers Market
- Local First Arizona
- Prescott Chamber Orchestra
- Prescott Western Heritage Foundation
Going Green Commitments
- At Watson Lake Inn we re-purposed glass and bottles to decorative and functional flower vases; organic waste is being used in our garden; plastic jars are recycled to water containers; and we are in the process of replacing high maintenance landscape for Xeriscape plants; Cardboard is being recycled.
- We are committed to local farmenrs and produces and focus on Arizona grown/made products. More at https://watsonlakeinn.com/going-green/
Hours of OperationOpen Daily
Cooking classes - Please check our website
Private Dining - please call for availability
Watson Lake Inn is located just minutes from downtown Prescott, provides spectacular views of the Granite Dells, Mingus Mountain and the San Francisco Peak in the distance. At the Watson Lake Inn, we will embrace a return to the old ways with whole foods and ancient grains - naturally grown or raised, nutrient-dense and minimally processed. The Inn will also be home of The Culinary Academy, a place where you will learn to have fun in the kitchen. Classes are meant to entertain, amuse, and inspire, giving you confidence no matter what you're cooking up. And our classes will cover a world of cuisines and trendy topics.
Owned and operated by acclaimed Chef Peter Gebauer and his wife Aimé, Watson Lake Inn is the place for you; to enjoy good food; honeymoon, celebrate an anniversary or birthday, or just to get away for a few days to relax.