Fenix Physical Therapy & Performance
4365 E. Pecos Road, Suite 136 D
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Physical Therapy Gilbert, AZ
- Physical Therapy Queen Creek, AZ
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain Excercises
- Neck Pain Exercises
- Shoulder Pain Exercises
- Headache Relief
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturdays by appointment only.
Fenix Physical Therapy specializes in helping people 40-60+ become more active and pain free, while avoiding pain killers, injections, and surgery.
We provide for you a world class physical therapy experience by providing:
- 1 on 1 treatment with a Doctor of Physical Therapy--no techs, aids or assistants.
- A specialist Physical Therapist, not a "generalist".
- A calming, relaxed environment--not the "doctor office" feel.
- A direct phone, text, or email contact with your therapist so you can communicate with your PT.
- As much time as you need to answer all of your questions.
- Video based exercise program for home use.
If you feel dejected because of you neck, shoulder, back, hip, or knee, and are tired of "missing out" on life, peace of mind is a phone call away.
Wherever you are on your health journey, we want to meet you where you are. We can help you restore your confidence by helping you make the right decision about your health.
Call Austin at Fenix Physical Therapy and apply for a FREE discovery visit. It could be the most worthwhile thing you can do for yourself--or a loved one.