Bargain Boutique Fine Thrift & Gifts (PDH Volunteers)
Mary PDH Volunteers
405 Main St
Quincy, CA 95971
Phone: (530) 283-4345
- GIFTS, collectibles, miscellaneous
- JEWELRY earrings, necklaces, bracelets
- CLOTHING Women, Men, Children, Infants
- LINENS, for dining, kitchen, bedroom
- SHOES for Women, Men & Children
- CRAFTS, yarn, patterns, miscellaneous
- HANDBAGS, LUGGAGE, BACKPACKS
- HOUSEWARES for kitchen and more
Fundraisers We Support
- PLUMAS DISTRICT HOSPITAL
- PDH VOLUNTEER SCHOLARSHIPS
- LIFELINE FOR SENIORS
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SOCIETY
Going Green Commitments
- Encouraging reuse and recycling of all goods. We pass our unusable goods on to Multiple Sclerosis Society where further recycling takes place.
Hours of OperationMonday through Saturday, 11:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
January, February and March we are Closed on Mondays:
Through the generosity of our community, the Plumas District Hospital Volunteers are able to assist the hospital with extra needs that benefit the patients. Examples of recent purchases, 2018-17 donations to PDH include
$40,000 towards a Digital Mammogram device;
$28,000 for a central monitor for the ER;
$20,000 towards new ambulance;
$17,500 refurbishment of labor/delivery room;
$25,000 towards refurbishment of hospital lobby (partnering with Plumas Bank); $2569 kitchen range;
$4000 patient ice machine; $2500 I.V. pump.
$!5,800 Emergency Room Monitor
$61,000 scholarships for health related studies.
Our total donations since we began is over $650,000.
EXPERIENCE. (Bargain Boutique) has operated as a full-service thrift and gift store in (Quincy) since(1982).
Our friendly volunteers proudly present an above average thrift shop.
We thank our providers for bringing clean and reusable items to us that stock our store. We offer tax deductible receipts.