Bargain Boutique Fine Thrift & Gifts (PDH Volunteers)
Mary PDH Volunteers
405 Main St
Quincy, CA 95971
Phone: (530) 283-4345
- GIFTS, collectibles, miscellaneous
- JEWELRY earrings, necklaces, bracelets
- CLOTHING Women, Men, Children, Infants
- LINENS, for dining, kitchen, bedroom
- SHOES for Women, Men & Children
- CRAFTS, yarn, patterns, miscellaneous
- HANDBAGS, LUGGAGE, BACKPACKS
- HOUSEWARES for kitchen and more
Fundraisers We Support
- PLUMAS DISTRICT HOSPITAL
- PDH VOLUNTEER SCHOLARSHIPS
- LIFELINE FOR SENIORS
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SOCIETY
Going Green Commitments
- Bargain Boutique offers re-use and recycling of all goods. We pass our unusable goods on to Multiple Sclerosis Society where further recycling takes place.
Hours of OperationMonday through Saturday, 11:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
January, February and March we are Closed on Mondays:
We welcome you to Bargain Boutique Fine Thrift & Gifts for all your shopping needs! We are the only not-for-profit thrift & gift store in Quincy. The Plumas District Hospital Volunteers are happy to serve you.
We have been in business since 1982 and are known for our unique shop and friendly service. Our service will surpass your expectations.
We accept clean donations of household items, including furniture, and clothing and jewelry, for the family and offer a tax deductible receipt.
Come in and see us!