3909 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
Contact via Email
Text the word: safetycenter To: 72727
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Safety Center Incorporated is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization founded in 1934 whose mission is to reduce injuries and save lives by empowering our community to make positive life changing decisions. We work to advance our mission by promoting lifelong safety and health through a variety of community and professional programs.- Instilling safety values in Children.
- Reinforcing safe decision making in Teens.
- Building safe riding skills and strategies in motorcyclists.
- Creating a culture of awareness & responsibility for safety in the workplace
- Empowering positive behavior change through our alcohol and drug programs.
- Providing tools for adapting to the effects of aging
We are guided by our core values:
SAFETY - We are passionate about safety.
EMPOWERING - We are dedicated to empowering our clients to make positive life saving decisions.
UNIQUE - We provide unique innovative safety education delivered by experienced professionals.
ETHICAL - We are committed to ethical relationships with our clients and community partners.