The Hermit Crab Vacation Rental
8875 Sunset St.
Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
- Ocean Side Cottage
- 3 Bdrm, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
- Rent Nightly, Weekly, Monthly
- Retreats, 2 Familys, Offsites, Clubs
- Fully Stocked and W/D
- 3 TVs, Satellite, DVD, VHS
- Large deck, BBQ, Campfire
- Horseshoes, Beach toys, Bicycles
- Nintendo, Foosball, boardgames, books
Fundraisers We Support
- Rockway Chamber of Commerce
- Jesuit High School
- Village Home Education Center
- St. Vincent de Paul
Going Green Commitments
- The Hermit Crab minimizes the use of chemical in landscaping and maintenance, 1.6 gallon, low-consumption toilets, beginning to use more biodegradable cleaning products.
Hours of OperationEmail any time; Phone 7am to 10pm 7day a week.
Modern, spacious, fully stocked, 200 steps to the beach, the Hermit Crab is the place to relax and play. Enjoy free wireless internet, 3 TVs, game room, large deck, and a large yard with a fire pit, horse shoes. Walk about 200 steps from the deck to the sandy shore of Nedonna Beach where you can build sandcastles, collect sea shells, explore tide pools, or just lay out and relax.
The living room is surrounded by two stories of large windows, has a gas fireplace, TV/DVD/VDR/Cable and stereo. The gourmet style kitchen is open to the dining area and living room, fully stocked with cooking supplies, spices, condiments, flour, sugar, tea, and coffee, and more. The loft, overlooking the living room, has board games, foosball, TV, VCR, Nintendo64, videos and books. The master bedroom, with a king size bed and TV, VCR, DVD, is conveniently located on the first floor just off the kitchen and bathroom. Two more bedrooms are upstairs, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 sets of bunk beds. The upstairs bathroom has an extra vanity area with additional outlets and shelving. Light, bright, and squeaky-clean bathrooms are stocked with towels and soap,. The large back deck includes a charcoal grill, deck chairs, and picnic table. Just off the deck is a horseshoe pit, and campfire pit. Once you’ve experienced the Hermit Crab you’ll want to come back for more!