Davis Wright Tremaine, LLP
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Robert (Rob) Morgan
Licensed in Virginia
Rob Morgan brings a solid background in business relations and legislative processes to his practice at Davis Wright Tremaine. Prior to joining the firm, Rob served as a liaison to the energy industry for the U.S. Department of Labor, planning and implementing strategies for industry engagement as part of a high-profile workforce training initiative. He has also served as legislative assistant to U.S. Representative Chris Cannon, managing legislative projects and advising the congressman on a variety of issues, including appropriations, immigration, education and international trade.
- Industry Lead, Business Relations Group, U.S. Department of Labor, Washington, D.C.
- Legislative Assistant, U.S. Representative Chris Cannon, Washington, D.C.
- Summer Intern, Foreign Agricultural Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Seoul, South Korea
- Financial Representative, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Provo, Utah
Professional and Community Activities
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2008
Vice President, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- M.A., International Trade and Investment Policy, George Washington University, 2004
Concentration in International Banking and Finance
- B.A., International Studies, Brigham Young University, 2002