13200 Marina Way
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Internet Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay per Click Advertising
- Web Analytics
- Web Development
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
NetStrategies is a team of strategists, analysts, creative designers and engineers that has developed digital marketing solutions for hundreds of organizations since its founding in 2002. We believe in high value, long-term relationships within our company and with our clients. We want to help you establish those kinds of long-term relationships with your clients, customers, members and supporters.
At NetStrategies, we are committed to building high value, long-term relationships with all our stakeholders based on our core values:
- We build cohesive teams committed to excellence.
- We are passionate about contributing to our clients' successes.
- We communicate openly and effectively to define and exceed expectations.
- We achieve growth through learning and innovation.
- We act with integrity to build trust and respect.
- We provide work-life balance and an enjoyable workplace environment.
- We use our skills, knowledge and time to make our community a better place.
The process of self-actualization – the motivation that drives humans to be the best they can be – is an inspiration to evolve Web sites into vibrant online environments.
We believe that the best Web sites are those that function at the highest level to serve the common interests of the organization and its market or community. Vibrant Web sites promote mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers by providing extraordinary value.
Great Web sites:
- Offer unique and high quality content
- Capture up-to-date information
- Enhance relationships between people
- Evoke the organization's brand
- Support commerce efficiently
The Web Hierarchy
All Web sites fall somewhere in the following hierarchy:
- Stage 1: Accessible – provides basic functions to site visitors.
- Stage 2: Interesting – attracts site visitors with relevant content; traffic generation working.
- Stage 3: Inviting – communicates brand message to target audience; generates value.
- Stage 4: Engaging – begins to forge ongoing relationships; functions as community or go-to site.
- Stage 5: Influential – serves multiple interests with multiple touch points; sets standard for value.
At NetStrategies, we believe it is our job to get you to Stage 5. Give us a call and we'll show you how to get there.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) can improve your search engine rankings and drive valued customers to your Web site. Well-optimized pages tend to rank higher in the search engine results and receive more visits than unoptimized pages. Good to know, but where do you start?
Where are your search engine rankings now?
The sooner your site appears on search engine results pages, the more likely it is searchers take action and visit your Web site. Understanding search engine rankings and their importance is the cornerstone of successful optimization.
What words do your customers type into search engines to find your products or services?
Knowing how your customers find you online is an important step in choosing keywords to talk about your products. Once you have the right words, you need to ensure your text supports those words.
Does your Web site content and infrastructure help or hinder your SEO efforts?
Effective site infrastructure ensures search engines can navigate to each page on your site. More importantly, if your Web site loads slowly and its structure makes it hard to find information, your customers may become frustrated and leave.
Are you considered a reliable resource in your field?
Inbound, outbound, and internal links help contribute to your reliability and let your customers know you are an expert in your field. Effective link building is an essential part of search engine optimization.
How do you measure success in search engine optimization?
Knowing how to measure SEO success is necessary to ensure you are moving in the right direction. Top rankings and increased visitors don't happen overnight, but each increment contributes to the overall success.
How do you stay up-to-date on the latest search engine news and know if it impacts your SEO efforts?
Reliable search engine optimization resources keep you abreast of this changing technology. You need to know which books, blogs, and Web sites are reliable. With a multitude of information online, you want to make sure the resources you use are reputable and not harmful to your SEO efforts.
How does your Web site compare to your competitors' sites?
If you want to be on the first page of search engine results, you need to know how each element of your site compares to your competitors. SEO competitive analysis helps ensure you stay ahead of the pack.
NetStrategies delivers measurable results to its customers. Our search engine optimization improves our customers' rankings in search engine results and increases quality site visits. We only use best-of-class SEO tools and we always follow best practices. SEO is a complicated process that continues to evolve. If you're not sure where to start, contact NetStrategies' Director of SEO, Stacey Morgan Smith.
Remember that SEO is only one part of your online performance optimization. NetStrategies goes beyond search engine optimization to help its clients achieve real results.