George HendersonGeorge Henderson has many years of financial leadership and retirement planning experience and has worked in both the government and private sectors, having spent 25 years in service with the federal government.
George is a retired US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from the University of Missouri and an MBA from Pepperdine University.
He is a licensed life insurance agent and a member of both the National Association for Fixed Annuities and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. In addition, he serves on the board of directors of both Southwest Lending Closet and the Estrella Community College Business Institute.
George takes pride in identifying and providing solutions for key retirement challenges and creating game-changing strategies for his clients. George is known for his exceptional team leadership, strong talent, and results management. He takes pride in mentoring and supporting next generation business leaders and serves as a Mentor and Education Coordinator for Business Network International.
- BS Degree in Accounting-University of Missouri
- MBA Degree-Pepperdine University
- 25 Years Experience in Finance with the federal government
- Retired Lt Colonel - US Air Force
- Licensed Life Insurance Agent
- Member-National Association for Fixed Annuities
- Member-National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Board Member-Southwest Lending Closet
- Board Member, Estrella Mountain Community College, Business Institute
- Board Member, Estrella Mountain Community College, President's Business Round Table