Venturing Crew 1532
1386 E 600 S
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- New move-in welcome bags
- Guided rappelling expeditions
- CPR training
- Youth Leadership Training
Going Green Commitments
- As Venturers we support and live by Leave No Trace principles. Leave No Trace is a plan that helps people to be more concerned about their environment and to help them protect it for future generations. Leave No Trace applies in a backyard or local park (frontcountry) as much as it does in the wilderness (backcountry).
- P - Plan & Prepare
- E - Know your Enviroment
- G - Garbage; pack it in, pack it out
- A - Artifacts, take a picture; leave only footprints
- C - Know the campfire regulations
- O - Respect Others
- W - Respect Wildlife
Hours of OperationCrew meetings/activities are held on the first and third thursdays of each month at 7:00 P.M.
Crew 1532 is a venturing crew centered in the Spanish Fork Salem area. Venturing is a national co-ed program for youth ages 14-21. Venturing is not for young boys and girls but rather for young adults. They are able to do more and go further as a Venturer in a Venturing crew. Venturing provides positive experiences to help young people mature and to prepare them to become responsible and caring adults. Venturing provides the skills needed for young adults to make ethical choices, experience a fun program full of adventure and challenges, acquire leadership skills, and to take advantage of opportunities to advance their skills and knowledge in the areas of high adventure, sports, arts, hobbies, and religious life. Plus, its FUN!
We'll Impress YouCrew 1532 Vision Statement
We see ourselves as a strong generation of young adults willing to learn, experience, and teach life skills. We seek adventure and opportunities to better ourselves and our community. We recognize our dependence on God and strive to be an example of righteous living. If we can see it, we can be it.