About Arlington Scientific
Arlington Scientific, Inc (ASI) is a USA-based industry-leading global medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and sells in-vitro diagnostics, nonmammalian blocking buffers, diagnostic analyzers for syphilis screening, face shields, medical donor lounges for Apheresis and Blood Donor Collection, and nasal curettes for rapid viral testing.
Arlington Scientific’s expertise and emphasis are in diagnostic syphilis reagents and serological test kits and nonmammalian blocking buffers. Arlington Scientific developed the ASI Evolution, the only automated nontreponemal (RPR) syphilis analyzer FDA cleared for diagnostic and blood donor screening and cadaveric (Non-heart beating) donor screening.
ASI is an FDA-registered establishment with over 37 years of medical device manufacturing expertise. ASI shows industry leadership as the first to develop an automated nontreponemal algorithm for the detection of syphilis. ASI is the first to receive FDA clearance for a syphilis analyzer used for cadaveric tissue donor screening. Other industry firsts include developing mercury-free RPR reagents, implementation of liquid controls, screw cap lids, warp-resistant test cards, the extended shelf life for reagents, and developing in-vitro diagnostic RPR tests for use with CPD and CPDA-1 anticoagulants.
ASI is committed to being a progressive industry leader through our pursuit of quality products, superior customer service, high corporate values, and a genuine appreciation for each customer.
The Arlington Scientific Advantage
- Syphilis Authority
- We manufacture over 20 million RPR tests annually for over 1,000 labs.
- ASI has the only syphilis screening test FDA cleared for both living and cadaveric donors.
- Developed the first proprietary automated algorithm - ASI Agglutination Serology Interpretation™
- ASI is one of the few companies in the United States that manufactures its own carbon antigen.
- ASI stands behind the quality of its products with the best customer care and service.
- The USA and global healthcare distribution
- Relationships with key industry leaders
- VDRL (CDC licensed synthetic formula)
- We provide OEM private label manufacturing
- We can customize kits and controls to meet your needs
- FDA registered establishment
- Traces Certified