About Harward Farms
Harward Farms was established in 1945 by Lenard and Hortense Harward in the west fields of Springville, Utah. Through hard work, they had a successful farm raising beef cattle and growing feed.
In 1985, their son, Jud, decided to help his children raise money for a much-desired ATV. They planted three acres of sweet corn, harvested it early each morning, and sold it from the bed of their 1934 Ford pickup truck.
When Lenard passed away in 1988, Jud and his wife, Marsha, moved to his parents farm and built a home, where they would raise their family and run the farm. Within 15 years, their family worked together to grow and expand the sweet corn farm into 80 acres and eight roadside corn stands. By 2002, Harward Farms had multiple farming enterprises including growing sweet corn, vegetables, and melon, growing hay and grain, an agri-spray business, and raising beef cattle. The farming was in addition to Juds appraisal business and Marshas quilting supply store affectionately named The Corn Wagon Quilt Shop.