Sullivan Spark- The Spark That Ignites the Future
PO Box 234
Sullivan, IL 61951
Contact via Email
- Community Planning
- Community Volunteering
- Community Growth
Fundraisers We Support
- Sullivan Spark Community Planning Program
Sullivan Spark has enlisted the help of the Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs at Western Illinois University to take a proactive approach to planning for community and economic development with citizen based community planning.
The Sullivan Spark Community Planning program is a participant driven strategic visioning and planning process whereby local leaders and citizen volunteers create a long-range vision for the future of Sullivan and a plan of action for achieving it. A series of five, three-hour sessions, involving a minimum of 25 community members will be held to discuss the questions:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How are we going to get there?
- How do we make it happen?
- How do we make it happen and maintain the momentum?
Sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:30pm-8:30pm at Sullivan High School
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 5:30pm-8:30pm at Faith Lutheran Church
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 5:30pm-8:30pm at First United Methodist Church
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 5:30pm-8:30pm at Church of God
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:30pm-8:30pm at Building 1225 (former Shopko location)
Any interested community members are encouraged to participate in the community planning program and/or help by becoming a sponsor. For more information, or to sign up to participate in the sessions, please contact Laurrie Minor at email@example.com , by calling 217-728-4223 or by registering at sullivanspark.eventbrite.com.