Albany Area Community Service Board
P. O. Box 1988
Albany , GA 31702
Contact via Email
Text the word: AACSB To: 72727
Visit our Website
Hours of Operation24/7
Aspire Behavioral Health & Developmental Disability Services is a public, non-profit organization providing mental health, addictive disease, and developmental disability services to citizens in Dougherty, Baker, Calhoun, Early, Lee, Miller, Terrell, Worth counties.
Aspire Behavioral Health and Developmental Disability Services provides a full array of behavioral services including crisis intervention, assessment, individual and group counseling, day services, community support services, medication management, recovery, residential and crisis stabilization services. Developmental Disability Services include day services, community, and residential services. Aspires mental health services are aimed at diagnosing and successfully treating adults, children, and adolescents with mental illness and emotional disturbances. The ultimate goal is to provide needed services for consumers to help them recover from their illness and to function at their highest possible level within the community.
Our Mission :
To offer Affordable, Accessible, and Quality Mental Health, Addictive Disease and Developmental Disability services by skilled professionals who are sensitive to the needs of individuals and families served
Our Vision :
Leading our communities toward Health, Hope & Recovery.
Our Values and Principles:
- We believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are dedicated to the education of consumers, family members, and the community.
- We believe that quality service should be provided in a variety of locations convenient to consumers and families.
- We are committed to responding to the needs of the community.
- We believe each consumer is unique and that services should be individualized based on consumer preferences.
- We strive to find new ways to use current resources and to generate new ones through community partnerships.
- We are committed to understanding and respecting cultural differences.
- We believe people should receive services which respect their privacy and confidentiality.
- We strive for consumer satisfaction.
- We are committed to exemplifying ethical conduct.