Short and Paulk Supply, Inc.
1008 W Franklin Street
Sylvester, GA 31791
Text the word: SPSUPPLY To: 21777
Visit our Website
Short & Paulk specializes in providing commodity lumber and building materials to residential and commercial construction sites throughout South Georgia.
Short and Paulk were established in 1941 by J.P. Short III and his uncle, H.M. Paulk. Today the Company operates out of 5 locations and offers lumber and a diverse line of building materials.
Short & Paulk operates Lumberyards in Tifton, Sylvester, Albany, Dawson, Cuthbert and two Tifton-based manufacturing plants, one for doors and another for roof and floor trusses.