Now or Never Nutrition
615 1st Ave N
Grand Forks, ND 58203
- wellness consults
- nutritional counseling
- meal replacement
- men, women, children's health
- weight loss challenges
- fitness group
- coaching and support
- inner and outer nutrition
- nutrition for the 24 hour athlete
Hours of OperationHOURS ARE 10-4 MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
WE SET UP WELLNESS CONSULTS AT 4 AND HAVE ONGOING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGES ON MONDAY AND THURSDAY EVENINGS
- We started Herbalife needing a easy way to have a quick healthy breakfast, and continued with it because of the amazing health benefits of the cellular nutrition products. Our passion and goals are to help as many people as we can reach their goals towards a healthy active lifestyle, which starts with balanced nutrition. 80% of our health is determined by what we put in our bodies the other 20% exercise and environment.
- Do you want to improve your nutrition but find it almost impossible with a busy lifestyle to shop and prepare, count points and calories? Herbalife Formula One nutritional shakes are formulated to give you all the balanced nutrition or macronutrients of and entire meal without all the calories. Healthy, fast and convenient and the recipes are endless. There are a wide variety of other products to meet your health goals: weight management, energy, digestion, women's health, men's health, children's health, aging, sports nutrition (Herbalife24 for the 24 hour athlete), heart health, and outer nutrition (skin and haircare products).
- Confidence in the products is shown by the 100% money back guarantee.
- Services include wellness consults, vitamin and nutritional supplementation, nutritional counseling, daily nutrition plan, weight loss challenges, fitness groups, coaching and support and information on starting your own home/small business.
Our Social Networks/Blogs