UND Vice President for Finance & Operations/COO
Twamley Hall Room 314
264 Centennial Drive, Stop 8378
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8378
The Division of Finance and Operations is the administrative and operational unit of the University of North Dakota. The Division provides leadership and expertise for delivering quality services essential to the mission of the University.
The Division of Finance and Operations is a valued partner with the University community and its constituents in ensuring the ongoing growth and continued success of the University.
• Valuing all employees through empowerment, development and recognition;
• Fostering relationships based on understanding through open, honest and ongoing communication;
• Committing to continuous improvement through teamwork, collaboration and cooperation;
• Providing a valued service to our customers in a courteous and responsive manner;
• Optimizing the use of resources through responsible stewardship;
• Promoting a safe, healthy and stimulating environment;
• Encouraging and rewarding innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit; and,
• Providing learning and growth opportunities for a diverse and dynamic student population.